GRSE Ltd. (Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited) is one of the premier Defence Shipbuilders enjoying the Mini Ratna, contributing efficiently to the defense preparedness of the country by building state-of-the-art warships. The Company invites applications from qualified, talented, and energetic Indian Nationals for the following posts of Supervisor (S-1 Grade), Design Supervisors (S-1 Grade) on a fixed-term contract basis. Interested in all eligible candidates apply for before the Closing the final Date of October, 20th 2020.
GRSE Kolkata recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization:||GRSE Ltd. (Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited)|
|Job Type:||West Bengal Government Openings|
|Name of the Posts:||Supervisor (S-1 Grade), Design Supervisors (S-1 Grade)|
|Total No. of job openings:||36 vacancies|
|Last Final Date:||20th Oct 2020|
|Official Notification Website:||http://www.grse.in|
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Ltd Latest Recruitment
GRSE Education Qualifications (as on 01 Sep 2020) 2020
Graduate in any Discipline plus minimum One-year Diploma in HR/Industrial relations/Personnel Management & Industrial relations/Social Welfare/Social science/Social work etc. with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for ST/OBC/PwBD) in both Graduation & Diploma.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/OBC/PwBD)
Knowledge of AutoCAD is a must for Design Supervisor Posts
Note: Read the more Educational Information following the Job Notification.
Posts Details of GRSE Supervisor Design Supervisors Recruitment 2020
Supervisor Total vacancies: 24 Openings
Design Supervisors Total Posts:- 12 Vacancies
Age Limit for GRSE
Max. Age as on 01 Sep 2020 – 28 Years
Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex-servicemen as per Govt. rules.
The Maximum age limit after all relaxations for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen) and internal candidates is 56 years.
GRSE Application fee
- Application fees of
400/- and Bank charges of71/- (Total fees `471/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General /EWS/ OBC only).
- Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwD / Internal Applicants are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable, and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- Please refer to “Guidelines to Apply Online” in the portal https://jobapply.in/grse2020 for details regarding the remittance of Application Fee through Bank Challan in SBI Branches.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
GRSE Process of Section 2020
GRSE Pay Scale/remuneration 2020
|Supervisor(S-1 Grade)||₹ 23800-3%-83300|
|Design Supervisors (S-1 Grade)||₹ 23800-3%-83300|
How to Apply Employment Notification for GRSE 2020
- Online Application Process: All candidates have to apply ONLINE through the ‘Career section’ of the GRSE website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in/grse2020
- All candidates are required to apply ONLINE, take a print out of auto generated filled in Application Format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE Copy of Application Fee Challan (applicable for General, EWS, OBC candidates) and relevant testimonials (self-attested) in support of Caste, PwBD (if any), Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Work Experience if any (e.g. Offer of Appointment, Relieving Letter, Experience Certificate), etc. to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 27 Oct 2020. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “GRSE EN No. HR/SUP: 02/2020” and “Post (Discipline) applied for”.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Organizations are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. In case, he sends an advance copy of the application, he will have to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from his employer at the time of verification of documents, failing which the candidature will not be considered.
- Please note that the candidature of the candidate is liable to be canceled if he/she submits more than one application for the same post.
- GRSE will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- An incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
- The detailed procedure of application and other details are available on „How to apply‟ on the website. For details log on to www.grse.in
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding Schedule / Written Test Admit Cards / Document Verification etc. shall be provided through e-mail/uploading on the GRSE website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading, and printing of written test admit card/call letter / any other information shall be of the candidate only. GRSE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/Bulk mail folder or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail/website in time or DND activated mobile no. etc.
Essential Dates for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited
Opening Date for Online registration: 30 Sep 2020 (14:00 hrs onwards)
Closing Date for Online registration: 20 Oct 2020 (upto 23:59 hrs)
Remittance of fees (if applicable): 03 Oct 2020 to 22 Oct 2020
Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Test (Tentative): Oct 2020
The tentative schedule for Written Test at Kolkata & Ranchi: 22 Nov 2020
Declaration of Written Test Result: Will be announced later
Practical/Trade Test: Will be announced later